Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Getting Restless

Only 12 more days to go.  It's probably a good thing. 
I've started getting uncomfortable - aka my back is hurting and I feel like a beached whale trying to get in an out of bed etc.  I think this is the only time I've ever actually looked forward to a spinal - knock that back pain out for 30 minutes please!
The distraction is a little ridiculous - and probably the most frustrating.  I think clearly for the first half of the day and spend the rest trying not to think only about d-day.  There are six of us {running around at least} for the next twelve days and we all have activities, save for Elizabeth who gets toted along to a lot of the activities.  There's 4H, wrestling practices, dance class, doctor apts., school activities, birthday parties, etc. going on and it helps to have a clear head {thank you planner for being there when my brain is not!}.  All of those things will continue of course once Baby Cinco arrives and even though I may not be expected to orchestrate them all, my brain is having a hard time functioning like it won't.  It's a good thing I have Jason!
Prayers that I find some inner serenity during the course of these last days - and that my family can put up with me - would be much appreciated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment