Monday, January 20, 2014

Baby Cinco - 38 Weeks

We had another dr. apt. today and I thought it would be our final trip to the dr. office before our big day.  Not so much.  Instead of signing all the forms and getting our blood work done, I got the "we'll see you again on Monday and do all of your prep then".  Really?  It didn't make me feel any better when my dr. eyed me on his way out of the room and says "unless you go into labor before that".  {Ugh, Dr. F!  Don't say things like that!}
Then I have a headache that I've had since Sunday before church {which is probably all stress related}.
I'm just 9 months pregnant, restless and moody as all get out.  :)  At least I think that's what it all boils down to.
How far along:  We are 38 weeks.  This is probably the last bump update/belly photo you'll be seeing.  I always have good intentions of taking one "the day of" but when the day actually arrives I could care less about taking another photo until there's a baby to take a picture of!
Total Weight Gain:  Hm.  You're weight gain is actually suppose to slow down or stop altogether as your due date approaches, did you know that?  Ha!  Not this girl!  I've gained 3 pounds since last Monday!  I actually had a gal at church tell me on Sunday that I was "all baby".  My response, "I sure hope so"!!!  Baby Cinco had better be big!  {Two of ours - Eli and Iz - were over 8lbs.  I'd be happy with that.}  ;)
Maternity Clothes:  Just the nicer tops for church.  Otherwise, no.
Best Moments:  Packing our bag.  Getting a call from anesthesia this morning and having that "this is going to happen" feeling.
Movement: Some during the day but Cinco really gets with it from about 20:00-23:00 in the evening.  I also notice him/her moving quite a bit during the night when I'm up and moving around with G and Iz.  I think this little guy/gal already has it's days/nights confused.  We're going to have to fix that right quick!
Food Cravings:  None really.  Nothing sounds that good.  Except a beer.  A beer sounds wonderful!
Gender:  I have my suspicions but we shall see soon!
Labor Signs:  Nothing other than the Braxton hicks contractions.
Our Doctor's Apt Today:  I gained 3 more pounds {ahem}, my bp's good and Cinco's heart rate is in the 150's {that may have been the soda}.  I'll go back Monday to sign all of the consent forms and do blood work.  Then, hopefully, Tuesday morning as the sun is just coming up I'll be looking into the face of our newest addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment