Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Family Photos by Renee Miller

A couple of ways to make sure your husband is present for family photos:
1.  Have them taken while you're visiting relatives for the Thanksgiving weekend.
2.  Have a great sister-in-law {preferably one who likes to take pictures} who is more stubborn than you are about getting these things done.
Also, for those of you who may be wondering: yes, I will let the fact Jason missed family pictures the first time be forgotten - eventually - but for the time being I'm still reminding him.  :)  So, for your viewing pleasure, here is our whole family, complete with my husband!
It's been a long time since we had a nice picture of just the two of us.
My favorite people!
 
A huge thank you to Renee!  I love them and I can't wait to show them to Jason!

No comments:

Post a Comment