Sunday, June 16, 2013

Announcement

I am AWFUL at keeping secrets - happy ones anyway - and I am just dying to shout to the world that Baby Stein #5 is in the oven. Sigh...it's so hard!!!! 
This is the "announcement" we plan to give our families. Not the greatest thing but I wanted to do something different than we have before {aka Grandma Stein we need more Vegetable Soup over here! And vegetable, not vegetable-beef. Jason always ruins my plan to be able to eat it during lent!}
The plan is to give my parents the photo on Father's Day - but we're going to try and wait to tell the Stein Family until the weekend of the Stein Family Reunion {which will be after our first doctor's appointment when we should hear a heart beat} and that's a whole other month away. As excited as I am to show the "new family photo" I'm just plain awful at waiting. :P I guess we'll see if I make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment